Previous slide
Next slide

Breaking Ground on The Gallery at Rome Yards: A New Era for Tampa Bay

Today marks a significant milestone for Tampa Bay as Mayor Jane Castor, the Tampa City Council, the Tampa Housing Authority, and developer Related Urban Development Group broke ground on The Gallery at Rome Yards. This marks the first phase of the ambitious Rome Yards master plan.

Set to open in December 2026, The Gallery at Rome Yards will offer 234 apartment homes, with 80% designated as affordable housing for households at or below 80% of the Area Median Income (AMI). The remaining 20% will cater to workforce housing.

Credits to: